Thursday 10 January 2013

long overdue

Heys guys hope you guys had a lovely new year. So about a week or so ago i got nominated for the Liebester award, it came as a surprise really as i didn't think that people were actually reading my blog and found it interesting enough to nominate, I'm so honoured, thanks so much to NIN? + ELL?,  and recently Ellisya Prilliana from the Monday diary who nominated me.
 
The rules are really simple:
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you, then pick 1 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers and ask them a 11 new questions.
 
My Answers


1. Why did you start your blog ?
     It was of an outlet to express my style and share my interests. It was like a mood board of inspiration and thoughts.  
2. What's your goal (with your blog) ?
  Not sure yet. I just want people to read it and love it as much as i do, i want the Internet and the people on it to know that I'm here.
3. Which super power do you want?
oooh..can i have 2? i want super speed and invisibility.
4. How many languages do you speak?
     Two, currently learning french and failing miserably.
5. What's your resolutions for 2013?
      Get a job and shop a lot more.
6. Do you have any pets?
    No
7. Who's your favourite designer ?
      I am in move with Alexander Wang, the shape and cut of her designs is so clean beautiful.
8. If you had to change something about yourself what would it be?
     I would make my hair grow a lot faster
9. What's your favourite food?
i love food full stop.
10. What's your favourite colour?
  I love the colour of Burger sauce.
11. What's your favourite movie? and why?
       It's forever changing. Right now its 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes', I just watched it (late! I know). I'm in love with that smart Ape and its not like a typical Ape movie where it dies for the 'greater good'.  

My Questions to you guys

1.) What's your favourite high street store?
2.) Are you a heels or trainers person?
3.) What inspires you ?
4.) what's your favourite place in the world?
5.) If you were a celebrity, who would yo be?
6.) Favourite decade of the 20th Century?
7.) What is your favourite saying?
8.) favourite animal?
9.) your favourite designer?
10.) Would happily have an ice cream in winter.?
11.  What animal would you love to be?
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, So glad that you got nominated for a Liebster! It really helps with the traffic of your blog:) which I love, would you mind checking out mine? Thanks<3
    http://bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete